Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why not?

So why not post a new blog addition?  I don't have any clue in the right side of my brain why I stopped writing.  To me it seemed like burden that I had no time for, but now it's summer and my sleeping hours are those of Jeff Van Gundy's pre any basketball game he's every been a part of.  Personally, I don't have the bags like Gundy, but anyone could do without a drooping lack of pillows below his eyes.

Anyways, what's new and typically for any new post it'd be the same ole "not a heck of a lot just same ole stuff" non sense, but these days its always a new feeling starting off with the unfathomable acceptance into the university of my dreams since before I could even comprehend what it was all about.  Yes, my major choice isn't quite what Texas A&M << Dream School, specialzes in, but it means so much to me that it wasn't even an option to go anywhere else.  For as long as my uncle was taking me to the most memorable spot of my entire like Section 315 of Kyle Field, there was ZERO doubt in my mind where I wanted to spend the best years of my life.


If you could just imagine what it felt like to be at the very top row screaming alongside 80,000 plus of you're own people, there is nothing in the world quite like it.  Now that I'll be attending A&M in the fall it seems like a lifelong goal has been fulfilled since my early childhood.  I'm not sure how many people really follow through with the dreams they set out in life, but this is one of the proudest moments personally ever, and will be till the day I die.

Seemed to be that a section of my life was completed, and that's such a relief to get this far, and know that I have a uncanny ability to force myself to succeed, it's just a new life coming in the next couple months.  Also more new times and memories are being ready to be made in the future.  A third roommate, Cory and I have lived together for two years and now, we'll be having a new body in the house.  What a relief for Jordan to come to A&M, and although he was living the same dream I was with his school, I can only hope that A&M lives up to what he plans to do with his life. 

I'm going to try and make this more frequent, and maybe a tad more up beat seeing that my writing skills are as creative as a 98 year old grand ma playing scrabble with the few words they remember.  That was kind of witty/sarcastic, but I'll definitely work on my writing talents for all those reading.  Ha that was a sarcastic one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment