Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ominous Clouds

I was working on my blog about the CWS, which is about the length of 18 football fields plus 3 Titanics presinkage, and my mind went off on another subject.  I sent a lengthy confession via text message the other night compiled of what has been on my mind the entire summer, and why it frustrates the hell out of me.  It's not that it kills me, it's more of something I want, but Victoria definitely limits everything.  I enjoy being single, although probably too much before hand than I should have.  Passing up on 4-5 girls that, as hard as it is to say, I screwed up with.  Even weirder yet, is that I didn't screw up with anything I did, except for giving us a chance to date.  It'd be after a couple weeks of talking and I had an infatuation for them, and then I'd wake up and decide well you know this does not look like the right deal.  Nowadays, I'd give anything to take back a couple of those.  What seemed to be the "right thing" then has turned around into me hating being single.  All it boils down to is that I would like a girlfriend for a couple months, and now is it that hard to ask?  I guess so, or I've just been catching some really bad breaks as of late.  This whole summer has gone dateless, when in the past it's been a phone call away from doing something every evening.  This is what they call karma, because now that I can't muster a date at all, it has definitely become a reality check on where I stand.  Next open window with someone I feel semi-interested in, I'll take a shot at it, and who knows could work out for the best.  I just need to get back on the right foot, so hopefully it'll start to fall into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment